Print - The Drought, #4
- Signed with a certificate of authenticity
- Sizes quoted are in cm measurement of unframed image size
- Shipping is included in the price or local pick up from the artist's studio in Waterloo, Sydney.
- Please allow 3 business days for printing, 1-3 days for shipping domestically.
- All works are made to order and non-refundable
‘The drought’ is a symbolic series of photos about climate change.
Global warming is the long-term rise in the average temperature of the Earth’s climate system. It is a major aspect of climate change and has been demonstrated by direct temperature measurements and by measurements of various effects of the warming.
It’s a real red soil in this image taken in Outback.
Please, use contact form to talk about your perfect prints.